I88 7.65% 78.5¢ infini resources limited

you do understand this is the speculative end. The initial...

1. 10,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    you do understand this is the speculative end. The initial results, be it soil samples or drill results, give potential. Potential means it’s a probability and the market gives a value based on the nature of the potential discovery - high grade resource, tier 1, production. Then as results come through the value is either added or lost depending on the confirmation of the original expectation.
    so i88 has an unprecedented soil sample widespread within an anomaly that presents upto 10000 times the norjjmal background readings. There is currently no peer to compare and it is from a wide range of indicators - Radon gas, biochemical readings and soil samples. Today we found the MAGNETIC SURVEYS correlated with the indicators. Basically the market is anticipating the results so far to lead to ultra high grade underground uranium. Due to the exceptional and unique results the market has determined the company is no longer to be regarded a micro cap. Now where will the sp and mc consolidate - we really do not know as more soil samples will be done from mid August and drilling later on in the year. So it was not a surprise to see some selling because of the lag in newsflow.
    if we wait for drill intercept results to confirm high grade uranium - where do you think the mc will be? I would assume well north of what the current value is. So yes the most conservative is to wait for drill results. However, what r u willing to pay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add I88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.065(7.65%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 94.0¢ 77.5¢ $1.139M 1.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6864 78.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 2501 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
I88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.