I88 4.05% 71.0¢ infini resources limited

Ann: Soil Grades up to 74,997 ppm U3O8 (7.5%) at Portland Creek, page-538

1. 10,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1008
    Drilling in Canada is expensive and the soil samples at closer intervals is the correct path. It is not a matter of trying to get a high grade hit and pump the stock price. The aim is to identify a viable resource which is potential tier 1 and hopefully a globally significant one. That is the aim due to the potential of the soil samples. So the best option is to combine the data and orient the soil samples around the major faults especially where it converges but just as important are the presentation of the secondary faults and the correlation with the anomalies. Further geochemical testing at tighter intervals where the topography allows will help identify the critical regions to target with drilling. This is the most efficient method of exploration. Of course as investors we would like the momentum to continue and newsflow to be imminent. However, whilst we all experience short term pain with a retracement there is plenty to look forward to and at some point we can consolidate which will be a good time to consolidate because closer to the next set of geochemical results o have no
    doubt a cr will be done to enable larger parcels to go into stock brokers like Cannacord hands. We saw this with eqn and Vmm which had an immediate support and benefit. After that it will all be in the results delivered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add I88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $26.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 65.0¢ $749.2K 1.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 9499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
I88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.