SUM 5.45% 26.0¢ summit minerals limited

Hello all, @potgut@M Sugar@horizon3, I dont actually think that...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hello all, @potgut@M Sugar@horizon3, I dont actually think that hes in Brazil I only mean that as I feel the only aquisition we could make that I would be really supporting at this stage is if we picked up something in Poscos de Calas...I was being more tongue in cheek more than anything, following along the trend of aquiring projects in hot locations.

That being said if it were reality I would be suitably impressed but the deal would have to be a good deal and I want to see some results from something else first.

As discussed here we have no problem with the Queen Victoria reserve imo, our two Stallion tenements are off the Northwest corner of the reserve area. However, the Highway South application we have in place as per the previous quarterly if I remember rightly (only quickly going off memory without referencing back, on my lunch break at work) is within the QVR. Interesting the MHC announcement linked above mentions either getting the Double 8 area removed from the reserve or the boundaries of the QVR modified. That is not a small thing and MHC must have fair conviction to even bother attempting that imo.

Speculating on Gowers overgrown garden bed picture, its difficult to say and obviously the company isnt going to show thier hand until they are ready. I don't believe that thats WA, the soil doesn't look red or sandy and I don't think that any vegetation grows like this over there. The rocks are definitely intreging. The countryside around the Neerdie deposit they have under application doesnt look like this either it looks like Dry Sclerophyll forest or mostly cleared land. Wherever it is I would speculate that water is not a problem. I would (personally) like to say that its an Antimony project but I am somewhat biased towards that and Gower has stated Antimony is not a primary focus at this time. However, Antimony is at ATH currently. Maybe they've had a change of heart. Maybe not who knows. Wait and see I guess.

I will say that my very first impression is that it looks like the weedy crappy rainforesty shite that grows all over the place in my part of NSW.
    If they suprise us with getting their hands on Beilsdown I will probably shit my pants with excitement. Iirc the tenement application for that in posession of the Hong Kong entity expires sometime early 2024...

Food for thought.
    Don't read too much into it i'm only speculating.

Regards, OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.