CDT 0.00% 0.4¢ castle minerals limited

Ann: Soil Sampling Completed at Woodcutters Lithium Project, page-11

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    A welcomed announcement from left field, representing that Castle is actively getting work completed on multiple projects simultaneously.

The area sampled;
    - Hosts pegmatites mapped by GSWA but never drilled for Lithium;
    - Contains a historical multi-element geochemical anomaly of coincident lithium and lithium indicator elements (rubidium, beryllium, caesium and tin) consistent with possible hard rock lithium mineralisation
    - Lies in the same prospective pegmatite field that hosts the Bald Hill lithium-tantalum mine, 25km to the northwest

The 242km
    ²project is 25km from the Liontown Resources ($3.2B MC) Buldania lithium deposit, and ~100km from the Mineral Resources ($15.4B MC) Mt Marion mine - all 3 projects lie within the "Western Australia Lithium Corridor"

"Results are expected late April and, if positive, will be followed up with RC drill testing whilst the remaining soil anomalies will also be soil sampled to verify their prospectivity."

I do not believe as of currently that the market has priced in projects other than Kambale and still remains significantly undervalued.

Last edited by UncleTurner: 16/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.724K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 15588321 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1429712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.