WIA 0.00% 9.2¢ wia gold limited

From watching the price and buying at the start of last month...

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    From watching the price and buying at the start of last month the stock has been steadily accumulated with some selling pressure coming from the placement stock IMO.

The soil anomaly is the biggest and strongest gold in soil anomaly I have ever seen and given that is still has a association with As and Sb is strongly suggesting that the anomaly is directly on top of the causative mineralisation, otherwise the Sb and As would have buggered off pretty quick IMO.

I suspect the lack of selling is for the reasons above.

I have never seen soil upgrade gold with respect to hard rock and maintain this elemental association so my investment is based on the interpretation that they are both sitting on mineralisation and that the values to be seen in the trenches as well as drill holes will be stronger than that is soil. Couple this with the size of the anomaly and the potential opens for a very substantial, outcropping and potentially high grade gold discovery IMO.

I attribute the lack of selling to others recognition of this.

if anyone is aware of another anomaly like this historically I would really appreciate if you could share.

All IMO and not investment advice

cheers
    CC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.2¢ $62.57K 675.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 165263 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.