ALY 12.5% 0.7¢ alchemy resources limited

Great sets of news as of recent, very happy with the progress as...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Great sets of news as of recent, very happy with the progress as well as management for consistently keeping the market informed. Infill soils due any time now and then the drill-work begins. I was intrigued by the title of the announcement, belt-scale potential sounds good to me and this statement wouldn't be made blindly.

Volume has been fantastic over the last few days, seeing 2.6 cents was a great milestone too. As others have said, with GL1's recent pump and MIN's interest, coupled with our progress on the lithium exploration, it's not surprising that more eyes are looking at ALY.

Shame to see the pullback from 2.6, sellside is very obviously being manipulated as the 3.4 million shares for sale at 2.6 cents miraculously turned into 400k as the price pulled back. This same thing happened on Tuesday when we hit 2.5 cents. It's dirty games but no point dwelling on this as it happens on most stocks with a market cap this low.

The overall share price trend has been excellent and unfortunately these things will happen on a day-to-day basis. This is a long-term hold for me and as the story unfolds the market will appreciate the value of the company and the share price will then follow suit. I note GL1's market cap of nearly $600 mill, if our resource is anywhere near their level we could easily see a 10-20 cent ($100-$200mil mc) share price in the short term.

All the best to all holders, new and old, hopefully none are deterred by the fluctuation and pullbacks... think of the long-term potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.435K 205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26300 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1776070 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.