CTM 4.11% 35.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Soils Program Expands IOCG Target Pipeline at Salobo West, page-61

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Presume you're referring to the wet season? If so, the wet season for the regional area of Salobo normally runs from December through to April, so only 4 months, not 6 before they can start spinning the drills (assuming we have the drilling licences at that stage).

From the Silver Wheaton Corp's technical report on Vale's Salobo copper mine.....

5.0 ACCESSIBILITY, CLIMATE, LOCAL RESOURCES, INFRASTRUCTURE AND PHYSIOGRAPHY
    The Salobo Mine is an open pit copper-gold operation located approximately 80 km by road northwest of Carajás village, in the northern part of the Brazil in Pará state. Geographic coordinates for the Project are 5º47’25” south latitude and 50º32’5” west longitude. Figure 5.1 provides a general location map for Brazil and the Carajás region.
    Figure 5.1
    Property Location

The tropical climate, typical of the Amazon region, is humid and hot with a temperature ranging from 17° C to 32° C, and averaging 27° C. The average humidity is about 76% and the average annual rainfall is approximately 192 cm. The rainy season extends from December to April, with most rainfall occurring in February and March.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1323404/000106299313001285/exhibit99-1.htm

Also, hidden away on the very last page & paragraph from CTM's ASX release on Dec 11: "The Company plans to undertake further non‐ground disturbing exploration in Q4 2018 and Q1 2019. This includes geological mapping, ground‐based geophysics and soils geochemical sampling" So hopefully some lab results etc coming at us from there.

Imo the permit to drill will surely be a catalyst after the earlier disappointment of having it snatched away, and that could come at any time. And who knows, maybe the sale of Jambreiro as Giant1 suggested, or maybe another acquisition the likes of Itapitanga, (as these blokes tend to do pretty regularly!) and we'll be off again. I can't believe there's only 700,000 shares sitting in the queue @ .002 on the OB's. The last time I scored them at that price they more than 4 bagged in 6 months.

Hopefully plenty of news-flow to come from a company that gets things done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $173.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $95.98K 281.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46000 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.