AIS 0.00% 23.0¢ aeris resources limited

Clever boy :) I saw Tombola go into trade halt the other day...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3174
    Clever boy
    I saw Tombola go into trade halt the other day pending announcement re an ‘acquisition’ ,& thought it could be somehow exciting.

I don’t know enough— but having followed AusMex a few years ago felt that somehow it was best and good for all that Soul Pats were handing over RoundOak to Aeris to manage, instead of they trying to step up now and staff and build activities in Cloncurry.
    Increased exploration and development needs to occur by AIS with the Barbara assets and at Mt Colin + with a lot of compelling land now to be held.

Cooperation will be needed and there are obvious synergies with resources & land held adjacent to (& with )other active companies, some also seeking to grow their mining potentials.

I knew absolutely that RoundOak were in JV, with now Tombola , and also own the land adjacent.

Now will be Aeris— so I just wondered at the timing as AIS only officially take over from July 1?

I am really happy with all your sharing @Tasmania01 - I got over 1/2 way through the Nth American Ore day yesterday and will finish it today, & enjoyed the Proactive video share this morning also.
    Thankyou & appreciated
    ** The insights into the mining company developements in Quebec where there are other mining companies & mines, extensive past mining history dating back 100 years, and good infrastructure and communities with past and present mining experience and workers & nearby a smelter —-
    spoke to me clearly as excellent comparison with our Cloncurry- Mt Isa and transport to Townsville etc.

Cloncurry (& Mt Isa) are going to grow.
    There will be more significant copper and base/ precious metals mining increases into the years ahead. There is very real incentive for additional mining to be developed and funded without requirement to build new processing or be far by road or rail to local other good mines with capacity for ore and also Mt Isa facilities.
    Qld Government strongly behind all.
    A lot of road infrastructure been being built for other operators & there are local quarries etc in place for roads as well as basic construction.

Last edited by Aqua65: 19/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $217.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.3¢ $92.07K 408.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 241715 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 132792 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.