TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: SOL Telecom Contract - Brazil, page-268

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    The share price is up more than 80% since they announced the Sol Telecom contract, and now the market is waiting to see what comes next. If you think that TV2 management have no plan in place to fund the company through to revenue arriving than we can't help you. The company has just signed a 5 year contract and will be receiving revenues within 6 months.

I will say it again, we all know TV2 requires a short term cash injection, this is no secret, the only unknown is how this will be provided. I've already given my thoughts on how it will pan out and I'm not going to write it out again.
    Everyone knows this is a spec company and as such they will have invested appropriately, on the other hand shareholders in Slater and Gordon have lost fortunes after thinking they were investing in a "safe" blue chip dividend paying investment. I've read over there some have lost their entire life savings and they are retired and with almost no chance of ever making those loses back. I truely feel for those people as it's diabolical what has unfolded with that company.

Here's a tip for you, drop the bitterness and move on with your life, life is too precious to waste it with negativity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.