TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: SOL Telecom Contract - Brazil, page-282

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    @JimmyEyebrow

Welcome back after such a long absence. So can you please explain (in greater detail) this latest analysis?

I must admit, I missed your erudite commentary.

And I had picked you to resurface on a red day!

"... while also being surrounded by the ghosts of TV2U deals of the past."
    Boo!

"... an 80% rise from six-tenths of a cent is nothing to rejoice about"
    Actually, it was 88% in 1 day. And you say there's nothing to rejoice about? Really? Can I ask - are you a trader an investor or both?

When the credibility goes - it is a tough thing to get back - it really is a very difficult thing. Best of luck with that though!

The SP rises by 88% and there is nothing to rejoice about? Well ... maybe not to you particularly as you were calling TV2 as dead in the water and you do not hold.

On all the available evidence - you were plainly wrong.

What was the last unsupported theory that you espoused? Remind us please? Something about a Director coming on board to close it out yadah ... yadah .... yadah.

Or, shall I find that post for you and we can all examine the value of your most recent prognostications?

88% and nothing to rejoice - seriously. It is simply incredible that some will ignore or dismiss such clear and positive facts just so that they can continue to their pursuit of an utterly failed perspective!
    Last edited by Basileus: 06/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.