TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: SOL Telecom Contract - Brazil, page-283

1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "And so I have to know - every poster on every social forum for stocks that is optimistic - must know something? How utterly ludicrous" Rob, I don't bear any malice towards you, but mate, ludicrous is your statement, you're so hell bent on trying to make non holders appear to be foolish that you're really stretching reality. Lets break down my words "If you think it's a good time to buy then you must have information of funding arrangements going forward" I'm talking about one blokes sentence, is it a good time to buy? Well that's subjective and will depend on a few things and the personal circumstance of the individual. My view is that as an "investment" then absolutely not, as a investment should be based on solid research and facts with minimal downside risk. At this point in time and price TV2 is walking a tight rope, why is this so? because their ability for raising cash via a CR as witnessed recently is null and void. Banks wouldn't touch them, so without knowing this important piece of the puzzle to suggest someone should drop 10 large on a speccy would have a financial planner strung up by the beanbag for giving such "sound advice" hence why I dropped in the words suggesting perhaps he knows something if it's a "good time to buy" otherwise as an investment it is not.

Now, at a price of .005 if one was to take a punt then yes it was a good time to buy. It would also depend on a persons financial standing, if you can afford to lose your coin all well n good but if one has scrapped n sold a kidney to take the punt then perhaps you shouldn't have access to money. Ole mate didn't specify if he was taking a punt or an "investment"

So that somehow translates in your head that what I really mean is every optimistic poster on stock forums on earth "must know something" ok mate, whatever floats ya boat. Rob why do you not even acknowledge or post about what I've been harping on for a while now? Bullish is in the same boat also, why do you blokes post as if this is a non issue? suggesting that I have an "agenda" for the sole purpose of buying in low and am partly responsible for the drop in price. Lets look at this in an objective manner. If I stopped believing in TV2's ability to do what's necessary in my perceived time frame to make significant revenue to continue and sold out, why would i bash it to buy back in when the issue I have with them still exists? Am I even really "down ramping"? I'm not bagging staff says they're hopeless or they'll never make a deal. I am only asking about the very thing that needs immediate attention and should be what every holders is focused on because this is the wall that has the potential to stop TV2 in it's tracks. I just don't get it, why holders aren't harping on this point, why the smoke and mirrors approach and attempts to somehow discredit me as a raving lunatic? I don't understand it, why the hell is a non holder wanting an answer and seeking clarification to things that will ease all holders minds and give them greater hope that they've had in a bloody long time. Some get their pantaloons in a bunch and suggest I'm not helpful, what is helpful? well it comes down to whether you're going to be proactive or reactive. A proactive stance would see a holder ask themselves am I causing trouble or is my point valid enough to ask questions to management, maybe even ask for an ANN to clarify things for holders. Or I could just be reactive and whine about a bloke that wants to know how this wall that stands between him and will only profit holders will come down. Maybe I'm not the one with an "agenda" and trying to paint a different picture that's standing in front me?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.