RED 1.45% 35.0¢ red 5 limited

Col, I find myself in agreement with most of your (recent) posts...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1333
    Col, I find myself in agreement with most of your (recent) posts and I've up voted for many of them, but I only just noticed your sentiment is SELL - really - surely RED hasn't been better value for some time - if your sentiment is SELL on RED, I assume its SELL all gold stocks ??

Initial analysts response to RED's latest announcement is very positive with RED surprising to the upside.
    Its surprising that howcho are obsessing about the amount of the initial gold pour ... which is not significant - KOTH is using low grade ore to fine tune, and has 2 months reserve ore sitting on the ROM pad while the higher grade ore is being mined, and this will gradually be introduced as the plant reaches full commissioning ( I know you know all this, but it's hopefully of some use to less knowledge of RED and mining in general).
    DCN has been absorbed by Genesis Mining with an all scrip based acquisition, and there are rumours that SBM will be next.
    Why would quality mid tiers be looking at such rubbish when there's a big new mega gold plant with a multi-decade ore sources currently very understanding priced ?? Diggers&Dealers is going to be very interesting for RED which is currently priced at half of true value ... IMHO.

Last edited by MIStragic: 05/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.380B
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 34.8¢ $7.381M 20.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 500592 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 479161 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.