AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Solid state hydrogen storage metal hydride update, page-20

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    While I can appreciate your frustration and don't necessary disagree that some new "blood" on the Board would be a good thing, the reality is any instability on the Board if they actually have finance negotiations underway would be entirely unproductive.

I doubt the issue with ASIC would have had any significant impact on any finance negotiations underway and that matter is to all intents and purposes settled and BB has effectively been served up a the "sacrificial goat".

AUZ at Sconi has Nickel in the ground with the basic economics of the project available for assessment against current and projected world prices, the level of capital expenditure required can no doubt be established to construct the mine and there is currently strong demand for the resources that Sconi will produce. AUZ also has the LG Energy offtake which demonstrates a guaranteed revenue stream once mining starts to service any debt that financiers deem to provide against the project economics funding (there will likely be a significant equity component required in any funding package) and it has some level of Government support. The new CEO is on the surface a strong appointment (far stronger than BB) and I would think his appointment would be a positive in any finance negotiations.

So basically AUZ and shareholders have what we have - either a funding in some form will be forthcoming against the projects current economics or at some stage LG will get frustrated, withdraw the offtake and then AUZ shareholders will definitely have something to worry about in terms of the future of AUZ and the personal equity we have invested in the company.
    Last edited by Koala1959: 10/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.