AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

You say you doubt any actions by ASIC would not have any bearing...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    You say you doubt any actions by ASIC would not have any bearing on the company's ability to negotiate any financing that maybe underway, you don't seriously think the BoD's are involved do you, correct me if I am wrong but aren't shareholders paying another company to negotiate finance for the Company if so are they just tagging along for the ride also wasting shareholders funds.

So therefore replacing Marinelli or Ramsden at this stage would have no bearing on the negotiations moving forward as imho neither would be qualified to deal with those negotiations and this could've been the very reasons another company was bought in.

With regard to those 2 mentioned it may pay to check out what I posted after talking to my friend who attended the last General meeting whereby he stated that Ramsden looked very dishevelled and that he seemed uninterested in what was going on, another thing he translated back to me was that Ramsden and Marinelli both said they have plenty of other company's bashing down the door to get into Auz for its minerals, based on that comment alone one would consider it very easy to obtain finance for such huge resources that Sconi has available, all they would need to do is say to the Queensland government look we have xyz knocking our door down and have one of the largest battery manufacturers in the world on our side all we need is a green light for backing and what have they got absolute Zero.

Ramsden has been there since day dot an achieved very little except making sure a certain finance company was very handsomely looked after, an who can forget his arrogant manner to all shareholders at the last AGM whereby all holders were shut-down or out, those who were there know exactly what I am saying, with Marinelli IMHO he was and could possibly still be just a hanger on to the coat tails of Ramsden an Benjamin Bell, whilst BB has gone it does not change anything in regards to those on the board especially if shareholders are paying another company to get the financing through.

The company agreed to take a half a million dollar hit for the BB fiasco and no other further action would be taken against any other directors so yes your right his mates through him straight under the bus to save their own necks and BB still to face the music, which is good riddance to a bad smell, all we need to do is get the other 2 stenches out and Auz may have a slim chance in the future, hopefully by and at the next AGM people will see who is responsible for the destruction of the company and force them out as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.