AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

This company is a joke, are they trying to get funding for...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    This company is a joke, are they trying to get funding for Nickel an Cobalt and get to the point of satisfying LG Energy for the future supply of these raw materials or are they just playing everyone.

After chatting with my friend who went to the last General meeting he commented that you need to give the new CEO time to gather all relevant information and to give him time to get an understanding of where the company is at, what this announcement is saying is that the bullsheet continues from one bad egg to possibly another who from his first contact seems to continue playing with shareholders as long as they can get away with it, its time ASIC wake up to the way this company is operating that has cost shareholders millions of dollars by the continued crap they keep presenting.

IMHO its time all shareholders contact ASIC and put in and voice their concerns into this Company and its Directors, even the new CEO has failed to come out with anything that gives holders any positive outlooks except this low pull the wool over shareholders eyes announcement that is completely worthless at this point.

Shareholders should also bombard the new CEO with emails and phone calls to demand answers as to ascertain what the company is doing going down this road as per the rubbish announced this morning.

As far as I am concerned they all the board need to be replaced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.