VNL 10.7% 15.5¢ vinyl group ltd

I believe songtradr need JXT investors to approve an element of...

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    I believe songtradr need JXT investors to approve an element of the expected dilution of Tranche 2 in order to convert all the shares. They don't have a control share either way.

In this unlikely scenario (which I have considered on numerous occasions as part of my continual DD), it would make a ton more sense for songtradr to not have assisted thus far with Vinyl, Vampr, aligning interests of execs with performance options with a high SP hurdle , introducing Richard White as an investor (which diluted themselves away from control even further), etc etc etc.

What you state surrounding their preference to wait it out before attempting to take control until the cashburn was reduced significantly (which has happened now) makes some sense but then you need to consider that the cash being burned was already songtradrs and their related parties' cash in the first place!

It would seem quite counterproductive for songtradr to have assisted the JXT SP as much as they have if that were the agenda. Everything they've done indicates they are supporting and structuring the company as much as possible for independent success. We would have to vote on a takeover bid and unless it's at a significant premium to the current SP I can't see this being successful as they will show their hands (which if anything is a de-risk for liquidity issues).

What you are speculating on is not impossible, I myself am a paranoid investor and I continue to contemplate all risks including this one... but absolutely everything that's happened since June 2022 indicates the opposite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $130.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 16.0¢ 13.0¢ $221.1K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2826 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 835169 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 34206
Last updated 14.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.