VNL 4.55% 10.5¢ vinyl group ltd

No worries on bluntness. I like that quality.Salty guy was wrong...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    No worries on bluntness. I like that quality.

Salty guy was wrong IMO. It's a company with lots of hope. Really, really brilliant... particularly since Songtradr started calling the shots. You guys are not dumb; pre-profit companies are harder to analyse, but you've seen the potential.

I am reluctant to use share price to predict share price. It's circular logic and it probably reflects people's sentiment more than the company's value. In an efficient market sentiment and value are often very similar, but in small caps they can diverge widely.

What I want to see is Jaxsta producing a large amount of net cash flow relative to the assets it uses to produce them, and to also grow it quickly. I think the large and growing net cash flows are on the horizon, but I'm worried that when they come we won't be allowed to own it anymore.

I also don't see much downside to the current share price, assuming it continues on its current growth trajectory. My biggest worry is that sometime around mid-late 2025 I won't see much upside either, my return limited to the cash flow (not share price) that it has produced in the meantime.

I don't want my investment time limited in that way. I want to look out further without hitting a brick wall. I want something like Jaxsta, without the overhang.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $100.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $8.311K 79.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 44839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.