VNL 4.35% 11.0¢ vinyl group ltd

Noob here... apologies in advance for any mistakes. I don't own...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Noob here... apologies in advance for any mistakes. I don't own any shares, but am considering it.

If Songrtradr exercise their 2nd Tranche in June 2025... won't they own around 40% of the shares (at a cost of $0.021... plus the original loans)?

And if they convince a few Insiders to sell out, at the prevailing market price or a small premium... won't Songtradr control it? They would then look to take out smaller holders too.

If we ended up with shares as compensation in the wider Songtradr post-IPO, then fair enough. But I'd be concerned that Songtradr could basically name their price, and we'd receive very little.

If Songtradr don't IPO, and instead decide to take Jaxsta private, then wouldn't we be over a barrel? Facing the prospect of holding a minority position in an unlisted company, or just selling for whatever Songtradr & JXT management deemed a fair & reasonable offer.

This seems like a bit of a possible overhang to me, on the value of the common stock. By the time JXT becomes profitable, it looks likely to get bought out by Songtradr (for a song!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $102.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $15.02K 135.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 117173 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 63636 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.