VNL 2.04% 10.0¢ vinyl group ltd

Love new names popping up in VNL thread like this, getting heads...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Love new names popping up in VNL thread like this, getting heads around things via discussion with others. I'm not an analysis whiz, (shout out Salubrious and others) but big pieces with this company (which you don't need Excel sheet for) have continued to fall into place one after another over last few years post JXT IPO price wash out......Songtradr investment, Vampr acquisition, Board refresh with Directors from the cutting edge industry, RW investing after watched Josh for +5 years & converting quickly, beautiful ecommerce experience with Vinyl.com selling ever increasingly amounts of records with more products / experiences to come, and before I forget, Jaxsta (even if user exp. looks outdated) being without peer as source of credits truth from almost all labels big and small. There is no Jaxsta comparison or peer in the world based on the moat, point blank. There's more, but in summary all coming together with investors, board, mgmt who know what they're doing. Also all big thinkers in this rapidly evolving space for creators / consumers / intermediaries etc which is entirely up for the taking. This group ain't playin around....which gets me fired up....how good! Everyone else, keep opinions and analysis coming, all very helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $96.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.2¢ 9.8¢ $63.33K 633.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6362 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.