MAP 0.00% 16.5¢ microba life sciences limited

Well my portfolio history is a very long term one. I wanted to...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Well my portfolio history is a very long term one. I wanted to find another small biotech for long term investment and came across MAP due to the partnership ANN.

Just wanted to see if there was any chartists or good predictors around here.

Given COVID and all the lockdowns and increase in stress levels and irritable bowel syndrome/symptoms plus recent scientific studies proving that there is a gut to brain connection in regards to stress and the fact that the enteric nervous system is one that works actually independent of the CNS, I think there is a massive future potential for a biotech like MAP.

Planning to hold for years if need be. You guys think this is a possible Disallowed or is there anything that can hold it back from say reaching $10 levels? As in is the start-up too small to eventually hit $10 to $20 or is their business model not good enough to reach this level? Anyone with more expertise than me care to answer this?

My impression so far is MAP has its own licensed testing system and it plans to accelerate this early next year. They collect different types of cells and have a database, have a drug in phase1b for IBS and other future therapeutic plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $6.638K 40.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6782 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 41878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.