SOR 4.88% 4.3¢ strategic elements limited

Thanks for the link, which I've just read. The current blurb...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Thanks for the link, which I've just read. The current blurb also made mention of "unrelated third party" (or something similar).

So...
    Matthew and his mate Michael get a bee in their collective creative technological bonnets about a "cognition engine", do some work on it at the garage at home in their spare time, come up with something they think might be patentable, patent it, then call around to see Smurf to see if he'll go along with pulling their "invention" in under the SOR / PDF tent flap to take advantage of the tax-free benefit of anything that comes of it? Smurf says, "Okay, but we'll have to pull Michael in under the tent flap with it. What sort of a deal can we put together to include him, without any risk/cost to us if nothing comes of it?"

That's why the price dropped this morning, instead of shooting up a few cents.
    So we keep on sitting on our hands for a bit longer, while joining M and M.. and any other "unrelated parties"...
    in hoping that something DOES come of it?

Grunt.

PS: Yes, the specific performance hurdles would have been an informative, useful inclusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $22.32K 536.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56112 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 15373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.