SOR 4.88% 4.3¢ strategic elements limited

...mmm.... test to perfection in a relatively insignificant,...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    ...mmm.... test to perfection in a relatively insignificant, remote desert on an island somewhere down in the southern hemisphere...
    THEN drop an effective, state-of-the-art finished product into the world market.
    I think that is a better strategy than doing all the fluffing-around developmental work with limited resources - which will include some inevitable failures - on the world stage with everbody watching. IFF they get the end product they're searching for, I think the rest of the world will take notice soon enough. (Better to have the world knocking at our door than the other way around.) At that time it will be good to remind the company of all the additional "international security opportunities"... if they're not already talking to them behind closed doors. Our directors are mavericks and venture into unconventional territory on a regular basis, but they're also smart! They don't miss much.

A happy, holy, reflective Christmas, followed by a healthy, propserous New Year, to all,

And please don't eat too much ham!
    Mr. Pig.

Last edited by Mr Pig: 24/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $22.32K 536.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56112 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 15373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.