SOR 6.00% 4.7¢ strategic elements limited

I'm assuming that there's a point of difference with this...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I'm assuming that there's a point of difference with this particular ASV as opposed to what's already been employed on the world stage. The attached link dates back to 2016. Might be fair to say that there's been some progress made since then. So with regards to the world taking notice, SOR are fishing in a big pond here. A bit like the self charging battery where there's already a plethora of global companies looking at various alternatives in that particular space.

That's why I believe that there's been no ink smudged into a Honeywell contract yet. They're a big company (Honeywell) with a Market cap of 142 Billion and I dare say that they'd be scoping and assessing every possible avenue available to them before they commit to anything, let alone a company like SOR with an MC of 92 Million. You could easily argue that SOR have done quite well and are punching well above their weight and they'll have to, considering the heavy hitters they're up against.

But if you want to throw the WORLD into the mix, it would be wise to remove any blinkers.

11 Police Robots Patrolling Around the World | WIRED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $709 14.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149324 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.