SOR 2.33% 4.2¢ strategic elements limited

Wasn't sure who to reply to here but my 2 cents taken from old...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Wasn't sure who to reply to here but my 2 cents taken from old quotes I've gathered from quick search re war.....
    "To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace".George Washington.
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start war" George again...

The phrase Si vis pacem, para bellum is adapted from a statement found in Latin author Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus's tract De Re Militari (4th or 5th century AD), in which the actual phrasing is Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum ("Therefore let him who desires peace prepare for war.").[1][2] The idea which it conveys also appears in earlier works such as Plato's Nomoi (Laws) and the Chinese Shi Ji.[3][4][5] The phrase presents the insight that the conditions of peace are often preserved by a readiness to make war when necessitated.

And of course my favourite politician and author....................
    "Moral nations must be prepared to defend themselves lest “base, degenerate, immoral” nations prostrate them through the ruthless application of modern technology". Winston Churchill.

Everyone's take on who is moral or immoral is up to the reader. As said, just my 2 cents.

As for SP.. hopefully something happening SOON!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $19.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $28.33K 657.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 167186 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 23922 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.