SOR 4.35% 4.4¢ strategic elements limited

Ann: SOR Battery Ink Presentation Final, page-29

1. 11,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1863
    To put this comment from the company in perspective:

“Our ultimate aim for the first half of 2021 in the Nanocube Memory technology is to develop a world first 1Megabit printed memory prototype with the ultra-low power, transparent memory ink.

The magnetic strip on the back of your ATM card only holds about 500 bits of memory, although the banking industry actually don't even use 2/5ths of that memory.

The little chip in your ATM card contains 16KB of read only memory and 512 bytes of random access memory (RAM or read/write) so 16.5KB total memory.

1Megabit = 125KB

7.5 times more memory than that chip you can clearly see in your card vs the transparent memory ink AAM has developed.

The only commercial printable ink I have found to date (note I haven't done a search for a while) was owned by Norway's ThinFilm prior to them selling it to Xerox in 2018. That ink only contained something like about 32bits of data and was read only, no rewrite capability. From memory it was sold for at least US$1m, although some/most of that was to make up for lost revenue as ThinFilm received annual income from Xerox.

How nice it would be if it was a straight calculation 32 bits = $US1m so that would make 1Megabit = US$31b (or US$80+ per share based on current SOI after the cap raising)...........if only, if that was true I'd be selling the rest of my portfolio and a second mortgage on my house and putting it all into SOR!

Back to reality, the presentation is showing that AAM has undergone a rebranding. Looks like they figured something more exciting and visually pleasing was warranted in preparation for the promotion of their products. Nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $20.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $25.60K 555.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49987 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 27510 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.