ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1897
    Well, sounds like the demonstrator application was not a flop so that is good.

The Company has received encouraging early stage feedback on potential co-development options from the
    attached presentation and will focus on progressing these discussions and the goals outlined within the
    presentation itself.

I am guessing the other applications would include sensors as that is something the company has mentioned previously:

Multiple application potential, however most development to date focused on memory/data storage aspects of the
    technology.

I hope in the verbal presentation they highlighted that certain configurations had been successfully tested to 100,000 endurance cycles!

1000+ endurance cycle results

Transparency is a great result, glass is typically around 80% transparent and the last data I saw put our memory ink at between 70 to 80% transparency.

> 80% optical transparency

Computer vision combined with facial recognition would be eerie, not much longer science fiction to be greeted by name by a display as you approach it.

Subsequent versions with different functions to security. Could store a range of information or images directly on a glass display or window. Could be
    combined with sensors and other computer vision technologies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.