SOR 8.70% 4.2¢ strategic elements limited

First time poster, long time lurker. Was talking to a few people...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    First time poster, long time lurker.

Was talking to a few people I know out in Kalgoorlie and was telling them about the project at the regional prison, and they both said something interesting that caught my attention. When they rebuilt the prison they were flying drones out there for surveying etc. and apparently they lost a lot of drones to wedge tail eagles. So Hopefully the company has taken this onboard and when they do try and add the drone capabilities that they don't waste to much time getting drones taken out of the sky by the wedgies out there.

Averaging in at 29.7 cents and in it for the long haul. From lurking here for a while it was pretty easy to tell the pump and dump was coming and that it would pullback and settle around this price for a while until we get some final announcements regarding R&D on the multiple projects. Hopefully some commercialization is on the way. I followed WBTs rise and see SORs as pretty similar, Also pretty similar to BRN who have rebounded nicely recently after the initial pullback. I've got my exit strategy planned and it's at a lot higher than 92c that's for sure.

Quick shout out to Surandy and mosabdullah for the insights you give, and markie for his positivity always, even if it does reek of ramping occasionally. Since that spike though this forum has been overran with people with ulterior motives which is quite frustrating hence the shoutout to the three that have stayed the course since I've been following here since mid last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $19.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $26.97K 626.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32871 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 97871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.