SOR 6.82% 4.1¢ strategic elements limited

Hey Surandy,Why the repeated use of plural pronouns when...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hey Surandy,

Why the repeated use of plural pronouns when referring to a (presumably) singular Dory?

But yes, I agree with you; pointing out the fallacies in his (her?) assertions was not an attack
    onhim (or her) but merely a concern with keeping the discussion factual and correcting the false assertion.
    @azu, if you're reading this, differentiate between the argument and the arguer. Surandy does. So do I.
    And no doubt you also made a profit from your sell-out during the hype? So your ten year ride with this testing little company
    has actually been good to you?

Back to Surandy:
    On another matter, we're pretty much in the same boat about the 10 year ride with SOR, and for similar reasons.
    And I'm prepared to take at face value Mr. Murphy's de-risking explanation for his sale of shares at an unprecedently high price -
    even if shortly before a massive dump. It was a reasonable explanation and it is quite plausible that he DIDN'T pump the price
    before selling but, being as surprised by it as most of us were, simply took pragmatic advantage of it when it came along.
    In hind-sight, I wish I had done so myself. The subsequent free-carry buy-back-in would have been the adrenalin blast of the decade.
    (And the directors may well have bought back in since! We'll know soon enough. Well, maybe not soon enough, but soon,)

Given the moderate directors' salaries and the very consistent way the company has dealt with its shareholders
    since the very beginning, it is completely INconsistent with that ten year history that on the eve of potentially HUGE
    breakthroughs - the imminent culmination of ten years of visionary hard work - the managing director would cut and run,
    leaving the rest of us holding his abandoned dog on a leash.

However... with the arrival of the pump-and-dumpers, the nature of our relationship with the share price has sadly changed.
    I'm finding that things are no longer as predictable as they used to be. And that uncertainty makes me nervous.
    The news of the directors' sale of a large portion of the company that they had spent years building, at that particular time,
    did nothing to improve my sense of comfort or certainty.

As mentioned in earlier posts this year, I'm now a lot more inclined to sit on my hands, watch and wait, than to ride
    the previously predictable price fluctuations with confidence and aggression, whereby I had amassed a large share holding
    which is still at an average price of about nine cents a share. Maybe my confidence will return but at the moment my feeling
    is that those days are now sadly over.

I'm now ten years older (and closer to the grave) than I was when the ride started, so I'd rather look forward to the imminent
    prospect of the company becoming the tax-free cash cow that I have never stopped believing it would eventually become,
    than go back to the days of a share price fluctuating between six cents and fifteen cents, while this little company that
    hardly anyone had ever heard of was still trying to find its feet. I haven't reached the number of shares I was aiming for (yet)
    but if what I do have eventually starts paying a tax-free dividend of even three cents a share, it will certainly facilitate a more
    affluent lifestyle than I am experiencing at present. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $5.636K 135.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 240082 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 24280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.