SOR 6.00% 4.7¢ strategic elements limited

Unlike most people on here I don't take sides about any stocks...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Unlike most people on here I don't take sides about any stocks I'm invested in. I bought this stock on the float at 20c because of its rare earths focus - obviously their business model has changed dramatically since then. I've consistently accumulated stock since the float to now be averaged down to 5.9c. So I've been on this Merry Go Round for a while - maybe it will pay off handsomely for me maybe it wont.

So what do I think of the technology they are trying to commericalise at the moment ? Well I don't think anything of it - basically I've got no idea - because I'm a technician and follow price action and not the fundamentals. The majority of stocks I own I don't have an in-depth knowledge of what they actually do. Yet I do have an in-depth knowledge of each stocks price action which includes the actions of insiders and larger holders. And based on a set strategy and theory centered on price action, price tells me when to enter and when to exit. Not the up-rampers or down-rampers on an ego driven forum like HotCopper where the majority have this obsession to be right and a need to grandstand. To be honest I have no idea if SOR's technology is any good - no idea if they will ever get anything off the ground and start generating revenue through a commericalised product rather than capital raisings. Yet I do know this :

1) the typical pullback zone based on where this trend is presently positioned comes in around 50.0% - 61.8%
    2) the 50.0% zone targeted 51c (already achieved), and the 61.8% targets 41c - thus far price has attained 44c so it's in the zone and typical
    3) price is now well oversold - not that this will make any difference if the stock proves to be shit !
    4) old major resistance was at 39c which has confluence to the 61.8% pullback zone - always look for confluence to back a technical outlook
    4) so what the above tells me is that price is presently retesting around the old resistance zone to see if it can revert to support.
    5) as such a break below 39c is a red flag
    6) the immediate pattern as part of the higher degree Wave-(2) is an ending diagonal - its a bullish pattern yet coincidentally will fail below 39c
    7) there has been lowering volume on this major pullback which is encouraging
    8) yet right at this juncture there is still underlying weakness which has to shift before we can go higher (ie. rallies are being sold into)
    9) a break above 55.5c that holds from here is a potential bullish trigger - until then it sits precariously in no mans land.
    10) if the pattern does breakout it targets a move back to the double top zone just short of $1.00
    11) if it breaks through the double top zone the typical Wave-(3) extension targets $1.90 (mathematically calculated not guessed)

There are reasons I don't post my charts, yet the above is a technical summary for what its worth and for anyone that is interested. Like I said I've got no idea whether SOR is the real deal or not so wont pretend that I do. And in truth neither does anyone else on this forum. Hopes, dreams, price ramping, and pulling numbers or subjective opinions out of your arse really comes down to whether you are a believer (holding) or a disbeliever (not holding) . Price action at the moment is telling me to hold, yet as soon as it tells me to exit, I will do so without fear or favour - and no company Director or 'expert' on this forum will persuade me otherwise. E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $709 14.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149324 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.