SOR 4.88% 4.3¢ strategic elements limited

That's a bit harsh. The directors have followed the rules. It's...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    That's a bit harsh.

The directors have followed the rules.
    It's not their fault that the Australia Post delivery service has slowed down as their mail-processing technology has advanced.
    But, while most of us probably share your disappointment (I certainly do), I do wonder how often you check your shares - and by what means. You're obviously on the internet, otherwise you couldn't have made this post. So - unless you're using a broker who does not have an online trading platform - you should have been aware of the SPP on the same day as everyone else. We all KNEW something was brewing, so keeping a regular eye on things would seem to be a sensible thing to do - unless your computer broke down, or a piece of space junk took out your only transmission tower, or some other personal crisis occurred at an inconvenient moment. That has happened to me too, and it can be extremely frustrating... and costly!

But, the application process couldn't have been simpler. I've never made a BPayment before in my life, yet even I managed to do it without stuffing it up, or sending an email of complaint to my bank.

The "elderly" patronage doesn't go down well either. I'm closer to eighty than seventy, and I live on an off-shore island with DREADFUL (vodafone) internet coverage, AND my snail mail notification hasn't arrived yet (so you're at least one day ahead of me), but I don't see any of these as a reason for getting a week's notice ahead of the rest of the world, or would-be SOR shareholders in particular.

I don't want to sound preachy, and this next comment is made with kindly intent, but I hope you learn something from your present disappointment and pay closer attention in future. SOR's directors have in the past been very consistent, almost predictable, in the way they do things like SPPs. If you learn the pattern you will never again need to be disappointed because you missed out. smile.png

With best wishes for the future,

Mr. Pig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $22.32K 536.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56112 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 15373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.