SOR 0.00% 4.2¢ strategic elements limited

I'd usually agree with that view - you take money when you can...

1. 5,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    I'd usually agree with that view - you take money when you can get it. But you can't hurry science, so I'm not sure it would actually speed anything up in this case, and this is a different beast. Maybe another body or two, new kit for research yes, could help, but with a partner like honeywell and a seat at the table of frontrunners developing memory ink for sensors and self charging batteries, there is a fair section of the market will jump all over stocks like this because they can see where it can lead, and they will pay for a seat at the table. I'd use BRN as an example. Market went nuts from 8c and then the BOD secured a cracking finance deal to raise a ton more cash at prices well above 8c. It has blue chip partners but negligible revenue and a market cap that's pure blue sky.

Anyway, this is a secondary issue. I'm in for the long term and will keep adding as appropriate. Followed, but not invested in, this Company for 4 years and its not been plain sailing, so expecting more bumps along the way, but ultimately a successful journey !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $13.74K 327.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 428989 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 22977 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.