SOR 4.55% 4.2¢ strategic elements limited

@@Surandy70Thanks for the reply. As you know, I'm also a...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    @@Surandy70
    Thanks for the reply. As you know, I'm also a "long-termer" where this company is concerned.
    I do expect my holding in SOR to enable me to purchase the vacant block of land next door in the short term, and fund my comfortable, tax-worry-free retirement in the longer term (hopefully VERY long-term).

I'm also aware of some fairly amazing technologies, either under development or actually in production, in the miniature battery space. So I certainly agree with your reservation about competitors, and also see this as a valid reason for being very secretive about the details of what they're onto. What is interesting is how different some of these other developments are! Most of them I can understand - at least in general terms - where they derive their energy from. But this one - converting humidity to energy??? What's the equal and opposite reaction? Is there condensation as the gas-state water releases its latent energy and becomes a liquid? Does the temperature drop (again producing condensate) as energy is released. Is an airflow across the ink required, to attract electrons from the humid air, leaving a downwind airflow of positively charged water molecules... or WHAT? CAN'T get my head around it; can't imagine even a theoretical way this sustained energy release might occur without any (announced) chemical or physical reaction. From what very little we've been told, it seems so fragile and, as I've mentioned previously, perhaps just a curious quirk of physics, like the static potential difference between various elements on the periodic table. Hence my reservations about their being able to upscale it to produce significant, sustainable electricity production. Upscale the energy output => upscale the equal and opposite reaction - whatever it is. Not saying they can't do it; if it can be done at all, Charles, Matthew and co WILL find a way; so I'm just hanging onto the sides of my seat, waiting for an explanation, and going for the ride... wherever it takes us.

I also agree with you that their competitive edge is in their understanding of printable ink technologies. So far they have concentrated only on flexible electronic applications of this technology, but I wonder what other processes might become ink printable in the future, which are presently carried out by more expensive, cumbersome methods.

Meanwhile, it would be nice to see an order for some autonomous perimeter vehicles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $3.229K 76.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 298780 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.