SOR 4.88% 4.3¢ strategic elements limited

CERTAINLY NOT unhappy and depressed! I have believed for a long...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    CERTAINLY NOT unhappy and depressed!
    I have believed for a long time that this stock will one day see the high side of $2.00
    I still believe that.
    I also believe that the price will drop further below today's low of 27 cents before it sees the high side of 40 cents.
    I just don't know how much below today's low it will go before that happens.
    (Maybe, just maybe, it would even be worth selling a few thousand at the present price,
    in the expectation of picking up a bit of extra cash by buying in again a few cents lower.)

Nothing to be depressed about in any of the above!

It's just that I've given up trying to predict WHEN any of it will happen.
    Both the fundamentalists and the technical analysts have been proven wrong by this stock so many times
    that, for the time being at least, timing predictions seem futile.

"Mr. Market" as you call it, is made up of people. People have expectations.. and agendas.
    Sometimes the expectations are the dominant influence on the price; sometimes the agendas of market manipulators
    have dominance. Who's to know - in advance - which group will have more influence at any given time?
    Expectations are often confounded by the capricious nature of announcements - timing and content.
    These in turn are at the mercy of what happens in the lab, in the soil tests, and in what lies various governments
    are telling us about covid. I have no criticism (well... very little criticism) of the directors for that.

So we wait... and hope that the high side of $2.00 will be seen long enough before we die
    to actually ENJOY some of it. I'm not an old man yet, but one who really was an old man
    once said to me, "When you get to my age you don't buy green bananas!"

I've already been waiting ten years for these bananas to ripen, which means I'm ten years closer to the brick wall
    than I was when I first bought in. From your comments I'm guessing that you have a lot more years ahead of you
    before you even start to consider the brick wall than I have.

Mr. P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $22.32K 536.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56112 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 15373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.