SOR 6.00% 4.7¢ strategic elements limited

I think there are too many details coming out in this forth...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I think there are too many details coming out in this forth quarter. The price may dip, but I think news will start to flow a bit more steadily now that the country is opening up. The skin patches are really exciting. I have done work in this area and this is the reason I invested. Medication distribution via patches is mostly a passive action. Meaning the drug has to be a certain type of molecule to be delivered without a power source. Such as nicotine. But if a power supply can be supplied to push the medicine through the skin, and deliver a more stable dose over time, I can't see why this couldn't be used for all manor of drugs. Think ibuprofen to sore backs, insulin, antidepressants that require a daily tablet and often get forgotten.

I'd love to see a day where the older folks don't need a Webster pack to remember their drugs. They just put a patch on every 3 days or more and the drugs are distributed evenly into their system. With enough power supply it will also say when it is due for replacement.

if they reach 5mA this quarter, I will probably add more to my already growing pile....

jmho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $709 14.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149324 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.