SOR 0.00% 4.4¢ strategic elements limited

A valid comment. I agree with muchall of what you've written. I...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145

A valid comment. I agree with muchall of what you've written.
    I AM SURPRISED that you got no reply from management.
    (Could the tone of your email to them have had something to do with that?)
    They are not always as prompt with their replies as one might hope or expect
    but Matthew has always, eventually, got back to me, usually with the information I have asked for.

Since the company's IPO I have built up a large shareholding, much of it at little or no capital outlay,
    by cautiously trading the fluctuations in price. Until a couple of years ago the price movement
    was so predictable that this wasn't hard to do. Then came the pump-and-dump with self propelling
    electric aeroplanes, electric bulldozers, etc., and I got caught out by FOMO. My average price went up
    from less than 6 cents to about 35 cents. >|< THEN, for some inexplicable reason, I didn't sell when
    the price went into its year-long slide back to its present position. In hindsight, I think I must have been
    holding off selling in expectation of announcements of further developments that never came. I didn't
    want to get caught out by FOMO for a second time. It's all water under the bridge now, but I have since
    clawed my average price back to 13.6 cents while also increasing my holding further. I didn't expect that
    the market price would EVER drop below my average buying price. So, you can no doubt understand
    that recent price deterioration has been a major concern to me... as I can also understand why you are
    unhappy about being down 40%. This morning's minor rally has been a welcome source of comfort for me
    but probably not for someone in your position.

How long will the rally last? And what's causing it? Is there a long overdue announcement coming soon?
    What effect will it have? Until it happens we can only wait and see... and be at our computer terminals
    at 9:05 every morning until it does. eek.png

Short of the company going belly up, which I don't think is very likely, you could consider bringing down
    your average buying price by cautiously trading the fluctuations as I have done. (On this topic, see my
    earlier post above.) smile.png

Pig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $637 14.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22222 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.