SOR 4.88% 4.3¢ strategic elements limited

Re larger cell sizes: perhaps they don't know what the target...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Re larger cell sizes: perhaps they don't know what the target application might be? Perhaps they are still exploring a previously unseen new frontier... before deciding whether it is suitable for grazing, or mining, or housing development, or a motor racing circuit? (Pardon the dreadful mixed metaphor; my point being that you might not be able to set a target for something whose full potential and behavioural characteristics are as yet totally (or largely) unknown?)

Re Honeywell: Agreed, but I'm surprised that they announced the agreement as having been reached in the previous (meaning the one being reported on now, or the one before that?) quarter. My feeling is that it was first announced AGES ago. No results yet, but at least this announcement confirms that it is still current. If one were to contact Honeywell to ask about it, I wonder what Honeywell's response would be. I wonder how actively they are putting it before their present very wide customer base. Maybe their marketing division needs a nudge to remind them that the ASV exists?

P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $22.32K 536.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56112 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 15373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.