SOR 4.88% 4.3¢ strategic elements limited

Coming from you, that is encouraging indeed. If not THE best,...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Coming from you, that is encouraging indeed. If not THE best, you're certainly ONE OF the best informed,
    thoughtful, factual posters on this forum.
    So, based on your presumed disappoiintment about missing the opportunity for a top-up, do you have an opinion
    about how much longer we are likely to have to wait before the big pay-off many of us have been waiting for, for a very long time?

Also, just out of interest, do you have an opinion about the propriety of the directors' voting themselves bonuses
    based, not on profitability, but on someone else's developmental progress, or the issue of an extra six million shares to themselves,
    in a company which already has far too many shares in circulation for its size or productivity?

I did a calculation recently on how much impact even a small rise in the share price would have on market cap.,
    specifically, what the market cap would need to be for me to break even on the average price I've paid per share,
    over the years. The result of the calculation shocked me. It has left me wondering ever since if ANYTHING
    the directors have their teeth into could bring about that much improvement in market cap. Every subsequent
    new share capital raising has diluted the effect on share price of any given increase in MC even further. So now,
    instead of looking forward to new share issues, I'm afraid of them because of their effect on existing shares.

As you know, I've been a long-term supporter, but recent events have left me wondering
    if I've spent the last ten years climbing the wrong mountain.

Respectfully yours,
    Mr. Pig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $22.32K 536.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56112 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 15373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.