SOR 0.00% 6.0¢ strategic elements limited

Whilst the ASV is a niche product I would have thought the...

1. 10,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1753
    Whilst the ASV is a niche product I would have thought the current world situation would be conducive to more interest.

My research on the weed detector found that the project was mostly due to former researcher at UWA as part of their thesis and since the completion it is really just a side project, effective enough to encourage the company to carry on with the project but not necessarily a major project in their eyes.

The mining one from Stealth seems to me as having more short term prospects however the details are quite thin about this demonstrator that they have been showcasing. The wording in the quarterly does sound encouraging in terms of the potential productivity improvements but we'll have to wait and see what comes of the potential pilot project.

As I've posted earlier I'm not anticipating any news flow this half, a number of times in the past they've gone the full first half of a calendar year basically announcing nothing besides the regulatory requirements.

With Cognition Engines, their comments are suggesting that there is some news coming but what news? As per their history it does suggest we will get news later on, possibly in the second half of 2024?

The car park battery and Maria Resources comments clearly indicate no news until at least late in the second half of 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $3.667K 61.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 884783 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 710 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ 50000
Last updated 10.17am 21/05/2024 ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.