SOR 6.00% 4.7¢ strategic elements limited

I'm all about price action telling me this company is the real...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    I'm all about price action telling me this company is the real deal - as it will be the smarter more informed larger investors who are going to either drive price higher or lower depending on what is really going on behind the scenes. I'm heavily invested as well from way back but I won't allow it to influence rational thinking. I've also been in this game long enough to see company Directors spruik optimism and blue sky, with retail investors and baggies hanging off every word in hope, whilst the share price heads back down to single digits before the baggies finally realise it was all hot air. Not saying this is the case at all with SOR, just saying that price action not rhetoric will tell us whether this is the real deal or not.

Everything is looking good on the surface, yet I need proof via demand exceeding supply - I want to see some key levels traded at now to prove all is well behind the scenes - the first is a close back above 39c. Yet the bigger confidence boost will be a close above 55.5c. Then we will be cooking with gas again !! E .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $709 14.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149324 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.