SOR 8.16% 4.5¢ strategic elements limited

Ann: SOR Self-charging Battery Ink Successful Scale Up, page-82

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Hey guys been here subs 10c n was good buying today.
    Looks like there's couple insto buying up those share avg price of 18.5c, i would hate to not be holding due to the fact lack of MC n shares on offer.

but i think people have forgotten what today was that it was just to scale up production nore have a high voltage.

they achieved 0.8v at the worst for 1cm n thinker then hair, i wounder how high the Volts they got.
    So if you stack the sells up to paper thin or even curl them like lithium battery in a roll, you could easy achieve higher voltage. ( search how battery are made to give you an idea how they are rolled then tags are added)

so saying its not much voltage for the test sample, if you look at the sample size you can obviously tell. a scale up of the battery to a thicker size to same size as aa battery.

An AA cell measures 49.2–50.5 mm (1.94–1.99 in) in length, including the button terminal—and 13.5–14.5 mm (0.53–0.57 in) in diameter. The positive terminal button should be a minimum 1 mm high and a maximum 5.5 mm in diameter, the flat negative terminal should be a minimum diameter of 7 mm.

So 14.5mm is 14500 micrometers that's nearly 1000 times thicker than the test sample. Not saying it would achieve 800 Volts but just showing how strong the small sample size is.

I think they easy get higher voltage when testing n results are due mid January with more big news landing sometime this month, So it very exciting.

im more glad production of the ink is more easier to produce, because early next year we could have a commercial product. The lads in the lab must be excited.

anywho, they been working on it for years and looks like they on the caps of success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $20.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $6.279K 132.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 433 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 6647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.