SOR 3.77% 5.1¢ strategic elements limited

Ann: SOR Self-Charging Battery Scaling Demonstrates 14V, page-76

1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

Look at all the suckers getting excited about this announcement and started ramping to the moon before the market opened. This is exactly what I am talking about.

Now that the market has spoken about how they view this announcement, i.e., share price went down, they are now largely quiet and gone back hiding. Of course, there are the usual blind supporters that will continue to fend for this company, whatever crap they announce... and put a positive spin to it ... oh... can bend 200 times!! oh... scaling down of battery size ... They don't even know that they are being strung along with very incremental research developments every now and then.. to drag things out over years .. until this project fades (just like the 2015 memory ink project) and then they go quiet for a while... until the "next big thing" to attract a new bunch of suckers.

So far, what i have been saying has so far been correct, and all the rampers are incorrect. I continue to stand by my view that the share price of this company will go under 10c in the next few months ... and SOR is certainly helping this with their boring incremental research updates to drag things out ... far from anything commercial. Good to see that the market is no longer falling for such crap. Like i also said, why do you think that the managing director of SOR sold more than half his holdings for more than $5M into the hyped prices to de-risk?? Because he knows that those prices are too good to miss out on ... and likely never to be revisited in the foreseeable future .... and you are now also seeing the reason why ... share prices tanking with boring incremental research updates to drag things out. Also, any company that PAYS for a news article to be published on their announcements... sounds pretty desperate to me ... and is certainly more concerned about attracting in more suckers with fluffs than on any substance. See you guys under 10c... and dont go hiding at that time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $22.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $17.83K 345.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48006 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ 70286
Last updated 14.49pm 17/06/2024 ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.