BML 4.00% 9.6¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Sorby Hills Definitive Feasibility Study, page-253

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    "The nonsense hyping of 'silver a the new gold standard' has been going on longer and has proven to be 100% incorrect for the duration of that narrative".

Does sound like nonsense, should it be as the new gold standard? I have being following this thread for about 2 and a half years, first I have heard of a new gold standard. BML potentially could be producing over 2 million ounces of silver a year as well as the lead. The company offers investors exposure to silver. Silver goes up the potential earnings increase. Silver can be volatile. Silver has not done well since spiking in 2020, despite a lot of hype from various commentators.

The fact is BML is a speculative stock. Management are going throuigh the steps to developing a profitable mine. The DFS indicates theoretically it is a viable project. Apparently no trouble finding buyers for the concentrate. Theoretically it is a good contender for NAIF. The joint venture partner is said to be keen in developing the mine. The biggest hurdle at the moment is completing the finance package. Going to market to raise capital at current rates will be very diluting for present shareholders.
    So the decison to mine mid year will hinge on having finance and capital to build the mine and the general economic outlook for the forseeable future.
    I bought spring of 2020. I am down more than half the value I bought. I am reluctant to sell when I believe it is undervalued. In hindsight I had oppertunities to cut my losses but didnt take them.

"The fact is that the market simply doesn't believe that BML is going anywhere until they actually prove it. Investors looking at BML, whoever they might be, are wise to stay out of it until management show that it is actually going to be a well run, profitable mine".

Well if the decision to mine is mid year and it takes two years from then to build we are looking at late 2025 to know if the mine is profitable?
    Personally I think it is a reasonable spec that the mine will be OK. If silver was to go up 20 or 30% that would heighten my confidence considerably. Current share price is cheap if things go according to plan even with out silver rallying. I think quite a few people out there think the same. I think the reason they arent buying or are selling is because they see better opportunities else where or they are waiting for a more favourable time to invest. If silver rallys BML shareholders will reduce selling and buyers would come in. As the shares rise in value the confidence that the money can be raised without excessive dilution will increase confidence further. And so on.

So my hope is silver appreciates before the decision to mine in mid year. Otherwise more waiting, possibly till late 2025 before I see some joy in this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $51.33K 517.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 12477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.