PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

Thanks for reposting that moosey. I cannot believe that some are...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Thanks for reposting that moosey.

I cannot believe that some are trying to sell into this or take early profits. It is ironic that SA was the last distributor announced (18th Dec.'16) and yet is the first to report orders. How many remains to be seen but SA lacks nothing in medical pedigree remember the first successful heart transplant?

People often think that our BTM is for burns only, this is far from correct PB said,

“The South African market has considerable need for our BTM. The use of our BTM in surgical wounds will bring significant clinical outcome benefits to patients in trauma; reconstructive surgery; wide excision repair (eg: Melanoma); deep dermal burns; scar revision; diabetic related foot ulcers; venous leg ulcers and pressure injuries.”
    Mr Brennan also said “Our geographical expansion continues and the quality of our sales and distribution networks provide us with a solid foundation for growth. Surgical Innovations have the infrastructure, team and resources to support our product introduction to South Africa and elsewhere. Together we share a vision of transforming the outcomes for the many patients needing dermal regeneration”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.