STX 4.17% 17.3¢ strike energy limited

Haha, Spockie, that's really incredibly nice of you!!!...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2786
    Haha, Spockie, that's really incredibly nice of you!!!

Unfortunately, I've been very busy with my daily work lately, so I've only been able to read along here very sporadically.

My honest view of the development with SE1 is that I'm actually rather a bit disappointed. Don't misunderstand, it seems to me to be a very clever move to maximize the value of the resource of the South Erregulla structures with the "Peaking Power Plant" project. However, my first reaction was that unfortunately this also takes off the table the option of a significant partnership with Warrego/Hancock to build a central gas processing plant for West Erregulla and South Erregulla on the precinct.

And that in turn has further consequences. One can now speculate that Hancock is more likely to seek a partnership with MIN for the processing of the West Erregulla gas.

I have always assumed that if Hancock is indeed planning a takeover of STX, then a joint gas processing facility on the precinct would be an important first indicator. But that doesn't seem to be the case now...

But without a doubt, Strike is making the best of its situation and Stuart ist again very innovative to create value for Strike!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.3¢
Change
-0.008(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $508.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $709.2K 4.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 3218746 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1432219 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.