STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

Hi Mcappa - Thank you!! Actually as I go through life I try to...

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Hi Mcappa - Thank you!! Actually as I go through life I try to do one nice kind thing every day. A nice word to someone really old sitting at a cafe on their own - knowing that I may probably be the only one that speaks to them all day. It is a small thing to me - but it may figure largely in someone else's life. Then even if I have a shocker of a day, it is something happy to reflect on.

All that paperwork, all the ideas, all the planning, all the meetings, the arrangements which went into the proposals we witnessed today from STX. Anyone would have to be impressed with the effort to retrieve a difficult situation. SN and Co could have just said - write if off - can't do anything with it and it is not valued by anyone anyway. They took it on the chin, pivoted and re-invented. You have to give them credit for that, and the results are just plain impressive today. They targeted a new growth industry with a huge return back to STX and shareholders. An industry that will be desperately needed. And SN nailed it - he said WE ARE THE FIRST to do this in the North. That is worth a cupcake on its own. tongue.png

I always believe that all companies stuff up - it is how the situation is retrieved which shows you the value of the company and team running it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.