STX 0.00% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

Georgia14, Gentlemen ;) ...despite todays share price reaction,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2793
    Georgia14, Gentlemen

...despite todays share price reaction, I think, now is time to celebrate...
    • the Permian fairway theory confirmed
    • no GWC intersected
    • (in my view) about 600 BCF in 100% owned license discovered
    • the major Project Haber unlocked
    • and plenty of headroom for more Permian discoveries in our 100% owned acreage confirmed

...well deserved for the holders after all the noise here at hotcopper in the last weeks re this drilling...

This discovery is the key to unlock a multi-billion value for Strike and its shareholders...
    Congratulations to Stuart and the great STX team!!!!

I prepared the resource model for the entire South Erregulla strutures to get an initial idea of the potential resource (within EP503 only, w/o the extension into EP469 and w/o the leads within EP503).

For the sake of full transparency I attached a table with all variables, assumptions and sources used in the model. Perhaps @OldGeo , @Jogoo or @Ya might have a quick-check, if these assumptions and variables makes sense and are reasonable from a professional point of view for such an early estimate...

I went to the more conservative side in the model e.g. re. the Wagina and now used a recovery factor of just 20% for the "gasifier" section. It remains a lot of upside for the potential resource if a constant recharge from this large section can be confirmed in the future and a larger assumption for recovery factor can be applied...

But anyway, the model came-up with the following figures for recoverable hydrocarbon resource:

=> Wagina: 341 BCF (thereof 156 BCF from the gasifier section)
    => Kingia: 249 BCF

=> Total: 590 BCF

It shows that the Wagina is of even higher significance for future exploration activities. All must be confirmed by appraisal activities - drilling with similar results and 3D seismic data etc. (they will get a much clearer picture of the distribution of the gas charged Wagina) but I think, it's a first initial view what we might have in the SE structure...

A gate to a multi-billion value company...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4149/4149440-961c79f6da7c9a528ae16038ed2d1133.jpg

The Assumptions:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4149/4149441-674039fe241ff75a17b5d41fcdf9d39a.jpg

Last edited by gimo211: 07/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.