CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3868
    Hi gimo211,
    On WE-2, do you recall if MDT reservoir pressures were taken in the gas sands of the High Cliff, and if they were, did they fall of the same depth versus pressure trend line plot for the Kingia in WE-2? The reason I'm asking, is that I'm unsure if the Kingia and High Cliff gas sands in West Erregulla are connected as one accumulation, or whether they are separate accumulations. In Waitsia-1 (see plot below), the Kingia and Upper High Cliff gas sands fall on these same depth vs. pressure trend line and therefore are very likely connected as one accumulation with a common GWC.

At West Erregulla, if the Kingia gas sands and High Cliff gas sands fall on different pressure versus depth trends lines, they may be separate gas accumulations, which could have implications for where the GWC actually is in the Kingia versus the High Cliff. i.e. there could be two GWC's, one in the Kingia and another in the High Cliff. Just thinking out loud.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4123/4123618-f25d4c56d7007815c3043d8a2122202e.jpg
    Kind regards OldGeo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.