CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I wouldn't think they'd have told you personally, or "leaked"...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 120 Posts.
    I wouldn't think they'd have told you personally, or "leaked" anything other than what they have always stated publicly. They have always been very "bullish" in their public statements. They are too professional to have said anything off-market other than re-iterating previous ANN's, because off-market statements could be construed as insider trading which has serious consequences for both them as well as anyone who acted on that information. They just wouldn't do it IMO.

Therefore, the activity this morning IMO is just some holders trying to prop up the price and get more shares before the anticipated big ANN, as previously publicly announced, which is already known by the market generally, to be imminent (i.e. anyone who has been watching QBL for over a year, like the most astute investors, would know that its getting close and this is still a perfect time to get more at 1.4/1.5. You wont see less than 2.0 again in the future with QBL IMO) .

The "measured" resource model that they are building is mostly based on resources within the top 5.0 metres that have been progressively assayed over the past couple of months (notification of results still pending).

Its gonna be a HUGE % IMO as the high quality bauxite is splashed all along the surface. They just need a mining licence, a backhoe, a truck, a port and an offtaker!.....all of which we have been publicly told they either have or are fully on schedule for mining in Q4, which is only 41 days away.

500,000 at 1.4 = $7k; 500,000 at 6.0 = $30k. Some are suggesting exponentially much higher. You do the math. Not a good time to sell IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.