EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: South Perth Basin Farmout to Pilot Energy Complete,PGY-EGO.AX, page-27

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    Totally agree Disteric, we have a board who hold basically nothing (except one who has my support) and one would assume, that they would like to sell the message at AGM that they have some shares now, lol. If I was a holder sell nothing till AGM then see where it goes. Too little and too late for me to accept this and some of them have to resign or be voted out so we get a fully functional, committed team to get on and drill.

Our whole company focus has to change and sadly it hasn't worked. We do have great people in this company who I support, but the politics and power plays is effecting us all and importantly our well earned cash that we put into this basket case at the moment.

Kit this company with M/C of 28- 30Mil, SP 28-40c, track record of doing not much and wasting great incoming revenue, seriously liquidity, do I really have to explain that to you. If you and Tony believe it's working then great for you to. My role is much greater than any holder realises and it's not just a bloody 249, that's not my immediate focus ok, there is a much greater story here for every holder. My focus is what's not on the company radar, and no I will not explain on here at this stage. I am here for the big picture of unlocking value, not the current thumbling along and trust us company story.

Happy to talk to you Disteric you would like to hear my plan. What do you have to lose, give it a go. All the best mate great to see you back again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.