CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: South Pipe target drilling approved, page-29

1. 3,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    Reposted Amended

@Roti,

that's okay it's the way you roll just like the rest, shame you have the herd mentality like many others because somebody else has a completely different view about this sheet house and I have nothing to loose after so many years so I am not worried at all, it's those who have got involved over the past 18 months or more who have been getting sucked into the Vortex and then joined the herd mentality doing all the ramping who are the biggest losers here and even though facts are put in front of them they still cannot see the forest through the tree's and therefore those small minds who go on attack like wild dogs have trouble separating the facts hence the need for low life snide remarks from the echo chamber.

I can discuss the stock with any civil minded person and have done so on many occasions with those civil enough, unfortunately there are many here who cannot see another side to this sheet house or the fact it's a lifestyle for some, because none can dispute the position this Company is in or the fact they have eroded shareholders wealth over the past decade or more, but at the end of the day the real problems as to the snide remarks is the relationship between your pockets and the truth which are a long way apart. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13 2.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1432224 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2633398 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.